Holiday Cocktails for Every Occasion, Inspired by Slots
‘Tis the season to celebrate, and at Cafe Casino, we have just the thing to get you started: the ultimate list of delicious and festive cocktails.
From ugly sweater parties to cookie exchanges to secret Santa events – there’s plenty of chances to whip up these drinks for friends and family, and add an additional touch of holiday spirit to your gathering.
We drew inspiration from some of the new and popular Cafe Casino online slots when creating this list. Dig into recipes for warming Irish coffees after a holiday dinner, effervescent Champagne cocktails to help you ring in the New Year, and so many more.
So, join us at Cafe Casino in raising a glass to the holiday season, and check out these fantastic drink recipes below. We’re sure you’ll be enjoying these straight through to 2024!
Miss Cherry’s Christmas Manhattan Cocktail
Get the holiday party started by mixing up some Christmas Manhattan Cocktails, which channel the ambiance of Miss Cherry Fruits Jackpot Party. This 5-reel slot with fixed jackpots features bright, luscious cherries, which can offer a festive twist on the classic Manhattan.
• 2 oz bourbon or rye whiskey
• 1 oz sweet vermouth
• 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
• Maraschino cherries for garnish
• Fill a mixing glass with ice.
• Add the bourbon or rye whiskey, sweet vermouth, and dashes of Angostura bitters.
• Stir the ingredients well until the mixture is chilled.
• Strain the mixture into a chilled martini or rocks glass.
• Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
The sweet and slightly tart flavor of maraschino cherries will elevate this classic cocktail, making it the perfect drink this winter. It’s a sophisticated and flavorful cocktail, which is perfect for any upscale holiday celebrations.
Winter-Warming Irish Coffee
The regulars at Larry’s Lucky Tavern know a thing or two about a good sip, which is what makes this game the perfect inspiration for our Winter-Warming Irish Coffee. This 5-reel, 3-line slot features Irish folk music, free spins, and frothy mugs of ale.
Take a pause from the holiday go-go-go with this Irish Coffee recipe – the perfect comforting cocktail that will warm up you and your guests on a chilly evening.
• 1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
• 1 cup hot brewed coffee
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar (adjust to taste)
• Heavy cream, slightly whipped
• Start by preheating your mug or Irish coffee glass with hot water, then discard the water.
• Pour the hot brewed coffee into the warmed mug or glass.
• Add the brown sugar to the coffee and stir until completely dissolved.
• Pour in the Irish whiskey and stir again.
• Gently float the slightly whipped heavy cream on top of the coffee by pouring it over the back of a spoon to create a layered effect.
• Optionally, you can sprinkle nutmeg or cinnamon on top as a garnish.
The Irish coffee brings together the rich, robust flavors of coffee with the smooth warmth of Irish whiskey, creating a delightful, warming beverage.
Classic Holiday Eggnog
We couldn’t provide a list of the best holiday cocktails without mentioning the classic holiday eggnog. We were inspired by the equally-classic Chicken Little slot from our online slots; it’s 3 reels and 1 payline mean you just need to match up symbols to collect a payday – simple!
And here’s a simple recipe for making homemade eggnog, which is sure to be a hit at your Gingerbread House Decorating party or when gathering to watch Hallmark movies with friends.
• 4 cups whole milk
• 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
• 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
• 6 large egg yolks
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (plus extra for garnish)
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 3/4 cup bourbon
• 1/2 cup spiced rum
• In a medium saucepan, whisk together the milk, heavy cream, and half of the sugar. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it begins to steam (but not boil).
• In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and the remaining sugar until the mixture is slightly thickened and lightened in color.
• Slowly pour about 1 cup of the warm milk mixture into the egg yolk mixture, whisking constantly to temper the eggs.
• Pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan with the remaining warm milk, and continue to cook over medium heat. Stir constantly until the mixture thickens slightly and reaches about 160°F (71°C). This should take about 5-7 minutes.
• Remove the eggnog from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract, ground nutmeg, and ground cinnamon. Stir in the bourbon and spiced rum.
• Strain the eggnog through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl to remove any cooked egg bits.
• Allow the eggnog to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to combine.
• Before serving, give the eggnog a good stir. Serve in glasses or mugs, and garnish with a sprinkle of ground nutmeg on top.
This traditional beverage is rich, creamy, and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. It tastes like the holidays – what’s not to love about that?
Twisted Chocolate Peppermint Martini
The Cafe Casino Crazy Christmas slot celebrates the frantic hustle and bustle of holiday events. It includes a randomly awarded progressive jackpot and free spins with multipliers, resulting in the craziest Christmas you’ll ever experience.
We searched high and low for holiday cocktail recipes that would stand up to the madness of this slot online, and we eventually settled on the Twisted Chocolate Peppermint Martini. It takes a sophisticated cocktail, and gives it a crazy Christmas twist.
• 2 oz chocolate liqueur
• 1 oz vanilla vodka
• 1 oz peppermint schnapps
• 1 oz half-and-half (or cream)
• Crushed candy canes
• Chocolate syrup for drizzling
• Add chocolate syrup to the rim of the martini glass and dip it into crushed candy canes to create a festive garnish.
• In a shaker filled with ice, combine the chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, peppermint schnapps, and half-and-half.
• Shake the mixture well until it’s thoroughly chilled.
• Strain the contents of the shaker into the prepared martini glass.
• Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top for added flavor.
This delightful cocktail is a sweet and indulgent treat that’s sure to bring festive twist to your holiday brunches and Christmas parties.
Jet Set Champagne Cocktail
American Jet Set Hot Drop Jackpots is the perfect slot to celebrate New Year’s Eve. It features champagne, fireworks and a celebratory atmosphere, while there are also Hot Drop Jackpots offering hourly payouts.
If you are seeking holiday party ideas for New Year’s Eve or a similar fancy event to toast the end of another year, you might like to consider our Jet Set Champagne Cocktail inspired by the game. It’s elegant, refined and easy to make.
• 1 sugar cube
• Angostura bitters
• 1 oz cognac
• Chilled champagne
• Lemon twist for garnish
• Place a sugar cube at the bottom of a champagne flute.
• Add a few dashes of Angostura bitters onto the sugar cube.
• Pour 1 oz of cognac over the sugar cube.
• Top off the glass with chilled champagne.
• Garnish with a twist of lemon.
The effervescence of the champagne combined with the rich flavor of cognac and the aromatic bitters creates a delightful and sophisticated drink to ring in your party.
Cinnamon Whiskey Sour
It’s the holiday season all year round in Snow Wonder, a 3-reel slot that unfolds across a single payline in a winter wonderland. That inspired us to add this festive twist to another classic cocktail – the whiskey sour.
• 2 oz bourbon
• 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 oz simple syrup
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• Cinnamon stick for garnish
• In a shaker, combine bourbon, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and ground cinnamon.
• Fill the shaker with ice, and shake the mixture well for about 10-15 seconds to chill the ingredients.
• Strain the cocktail into a rocks glass filled with ice.
• Garnish with a cinnamon stick for a decorative touch.
The addition of cinnamon brings a warm and cozy feeling to this classic cocktail, making it a perfect choice for festive occasions during the colder, snowy months. It strikes a balance between the boldness of whiskey and the bright acidity of fresh lemon, creating a harmonious and flavorful drink.
Hopefully this list inspired you with not only our holiday drink ideas, but also with our incredible games. Get started now with crypto gaming to fund your online slots play. There’s savings with fewer fees, improved convenience in getting deposits through more easily… and of course, bigger bonuses.