St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Green Fudge Recipe (Inspired by Leprechaun Legends)
You’ve seen chocolate fudge, you’ve marveled over white fudge, and you’ve devoured caramel fudge like it was your last meal on earth… but have you ever been up close and personal with green fudge?! With one of our best St. Patrick’s Day recipes yet, that’s exactly what you’re about to do!
Don’t stress if you think making fudge is difficult. Our Lucky Green Fudge is one of the easiest St. Patrick’s Day dessert recipes you can find, not to mention the tastiest. As long as you play it alongside the Cafe Casino Leprechaun Legends slot, you just might stir up the luck of the Irish right alongside the warming butter and melting white chocolate chips.
Gather up your ingredients, and have the Leprechaun Legends slot nearby. You’ll want to take it for a spin while you’re waiting for the moment that you can bite down on your lucky fudge.
Lucky Green Fudge Ingredients
- 1 ½ sticks (6 oz) of unsalted butter
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup half and half (equal parts whole milk and thickened cream)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 7 oz. jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Two or three shades of green food coloring
- Green sprinkles
BONUS: Set aside some vodka and a sugar-rimmed glass for a tasty cocktail to pair with your dessert!
- 9×9 inch baking dish
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Grab your baking dish and line it with your parchment paper or smooth aluminum foil, then give it a spritz of baking spray.
- Set aside three regular-sized bowls. You’ll use these to keep the layers of fudge separate.
Melt the Base
- Melt the butter in a pot over low-medium heat. Stir continuously until it liquifies.
- In the same pot, add the sugar and half and half. Keep that stirring up!
- Now add the vanilla – but don’t stop stirring!
- Bring the mixture to a very gentle boil. About 4 minutes should do it, but no more.
- Take the pot off the heat. Mix in the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff. Stir it around until it’s beautifully smooth.
- Return the pot to the burner, but this time just on low heat. You only want to keep it warm at this stage. And look – you’re already halfway there!
Green-ify and Assemble
- Pour ⅓ of your warm fudge mixture into one of the three medium-sized bowls. Immediately return the rest of the mixture to the heat. You want it to stay warm.
- Now, add one or more shades of food coloring to your fudge in the bowl. Be creative here – there is no wrong combination. In the end, your aim is to have three distinctly different shades of green.
- Pour the first bowl of green fudge mixture over your prepared baking dish. Smooth it all out with a spatula so it’s nice and even. Your first layer is done.
- Now repeat the process with two more separate bowls, one at a time, each with a unique shade of green. Layer each one on top of the other, making sure to spread the fudge all the way to the edges each time.
- Now you should have three layers of uniquely green fudge.
- Decorate the top of your fudge with the sprinkles. You may have to very gently push them in.
- You’re almost there – all you have to do now is stick it in the fridge for 1 hour, and grab your phone or your laptop. Now’s the perfect time to play the Leprechaun Legends slot while you wait!
Play Leprechaun Legends at Cafe Casino today
Now that your fudge is done, it’s officially time to celebrate! You just knocked out one of the most fun and sweet fudge recipes there is, just in time for the festivities of St. Patrick’s Day.
Whatever you’ve got planned this year, whether it’s a green-themed party or a trip to an Irish bar, there’s one thing you’re going to want to set aside some time for, and that’s the big lucky wins in Leprechaun Legends.
Four joyful, magical leprechaun friends invite you to explore three bonus lands over their rolling green hills.
You’ll follow the rainbow and chase a Pot of Gold with multipliers reaching 10x. The Luck O’ the Irish may rub off on you with a series of re-spins. And further still, the leprechauns may introduce you to their Legendary Songs with up to 15 free spins and sticky Wilds.
Cafe Casino is a Best Online Casino
Now that one of the easiest St. Patrick’s Day recipes is complete (See? Fudge is super easy!), you’ve got a few more St. Patty’s perks to enjoy before you zip off.
Did you know that Cafe Casino has online slots that produce a big jackpot winner every single hour of every single day? Yep, it’s true. They’re called Hot Drop Jackpots. These games have three “must-drop” jackpots that must trigger at key times. That includes every single hour, as well as before it reaches a six-figure dollar amount.
To increase your luck in Cafe Casino online slots, the most experienced players take advantage of our casino referral bonus. That way you get bonus funds to use towards any game you want.
Plus, since all of our slots are Bitcoin slots, you can deposit with any supported crypto, play in USD, and quickly withdraw your winnings when you’re ready to get paid.
St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect time to embrace your greener side by trying your luck with something new. So, before you head to the St. Patty’s party, swing by the store and scoop up the ingredients needed to make this deliciously fun green fudge. Then put your wager in while your fudge is in the fridge, and seek out your own pot of gold inside the Leprechaun Legends slot!
Need another festive green dish to whip up? Check out our super easy Spinach Dip Recipe now!